- 3-5 years’ experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Proven e-learning design and development experience including emerging learning solutions such as game-based learning, simulations and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements
- Communication Skills: Excellent use of visual, oral and written communication
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Ability to work with all levels of internal and external clients, from clerks to CEO.
- Detailed Oriented: Strong attention to deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.
- Accuracy: Ability to deliver projects and all deliverables with accuracy and ability to supervise and lead staff toward error-free and accurate data.
- Multi-tasking: Capable of managing several tasks, projects and client deliverables effectively, efficiently and on time, with accuracy to details and tasks
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communications skills, and the ability to design and implement change.
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic web development knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual and layout design skills (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and ability to storyboard
- Intermediate experience with Articulate Storyline or comparable e-learning design tool
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts
Travel Required: Occasional Travel May Be Required
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical activity level for this position is sedentary to light (performing non-strenuous activities). While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, talk, hear or see and occasionally, stoop, crouch and kneel.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds (0-25%of the time).
- The employee must have manual dexterity sufficient to work with hands and fingers.
- Visual requirements include, close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office/warehouse setting with adequate ventilation.